It’s totally normal for children to have questions about their gender identity – and we want to help you support them to find answers that make sense for who they are.
Our new under-12s group is a safe and supportive space for 8 to 12-year-olds and their families. You and your child can ask questions, make friends and have fun. We don’t believe any child should look or act a certain way, whatever their gender, and we’re here to help you give them the confidence to be who they are.
Our under-12s group meets using Zoom on the last Friday of every month. Upcoming groups will take place on:
- Friday, 21 May (5 – 6pm)
- Friday, 18 June (5 – 6pm)
- Friday, 30 July (5 – 6pm)
- Friday, 27 August (5 – 6pm)
- Friday, 24 September (5 – 6pm)
- Friday, 22 October (5 – 6pm)
- Friday, 19 November (5 – 6pm)
- Friday, 17 December (5 – 6pm)
Want to come along? Email email@example.com and we’ll send information about how to join.