We’re running a weekly meet-up in your area. These are safe spaces that anyone who thinks they might be LGBT+ can come along to. You can meet new people who share some of the same feelings and experiences as you, socialise and just hang out in a safe and non-judgemental setting. We also run virtual groups for young people in Kent and Medway: find out more.
|Every Tuesday||4 – 5.30pm||St Peter’s Methodist Church, St Peter’s Street, Canterbury, CT1 2BE|
Covid safety rules: please do not attend an in-person group if…
- You’ve tested positive for Covid in the last 10 days
- You’ve had any of these symptoms in the last 10 days: high temperature, new continuous cough, lost your sense of smell or taste, had a change to your sense of smell or taste
- You live with someone who has tested positive for / had symptoms of Covid in the last 14 days
- Someone in your support bubble has tested positive for / had symptoms of Covid in the last 14 days
- You arrived in the UK from a country with a high Covid risk in the last 14 days
If you’re unable to attend an in-person group due to any of these reasons, you can still come along to one of our virtual sessions.
Important update about one-to-one support from the BeYou team
Due to high demand, we’ve had to temporarily close our waiting list for one-to-one support. We will continue to provide this service to anyone who is currently receiving it and hope to be able to offer it to more young people again very soon. Our meet-ups are still great places to get advice and support from the BeYou team and they’re always happy to help with whatever you’re going through.