We’re running a weekly meet-up in your area. These are safe spaces that anyone who thinks they might be LGBTQ+ can come along to. You can meet new people who share some of the same feelings and experiences as you, socialise and just hang out in a safe and non-judgemental setting.
Are you aged 13-1 7?
|Every Tuesday||4 – 5.30pm||St Peter’s Methodist Church, St Peter’s Street, Canterbury, CT1 2BE|
Virtual meet-ups take place on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5 – 6pm. Find out more
Are you aged 18-25?
Virtual meet-ups take place every Wednesday, 5.30 – 6.30pm. Find out more
How to join a group
If you are interested in joining, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. From there, someone from our friendly team will get in touch with some questions and details on how to join the group. You won’t have to answer anything you are not comfortable with sharing; we just need to get in touch so we can make sure the groups remain safe spaces for everyone.
Covid safety rules: please do not attend an in-person group if…
- You’ve tested positive for Covid in the last 10 days
- You’ve had any of these symptoms in the last 10 days: high temperature, new continuous cough, lost your sense of smell or taste, had a change to your sense of smell or taste
- You live with someone who has tested positive for / had symptoms of Covid in the last 14 days
- Someone in your support bubble has tested positive for / had symptoms of Covid in the last 14 days
- You arrived in the UK from a country with a high Covid risk in the last 14 days
If you’re unable to attend an in-person group due to any of these reasons, you can still come along to one of our virtual sessions.